Home Bike Racks RockyMounts Clutch
RockyMounts Clutch - 012
Need a bike rack or mount for your pick up truck? The Clutch is our bolt on application for carrying your bicycle. Most bikes with a quick release skewer have an industry standard 100mm spacing. Simply remove the front wheel from your bike, and use the lockable quick release to secure your fork. If your bike has a quick release, this will do the trick. mounts to flat surfaces, can be used on pick-ups, trailers, RV & vans,bolt 2 Clutches to a 2x6 and put inside your SUV for a safe, easy solution, burly, cast aluminum construction with silver powdercoating, compatible with RockyMounts Lock Cores... sold seperately mounting hardware not included.
Specs and Features
- From trailers, to pickups or inside an SUV, Clutch bike mounts can be fastened to any flat surface as a quick, easy and affordable solution.
- Bolting two RockyMount Clutch racks to a 2x6 board and putting inside your SUV is also a safe and easy solution for transporting your rides.
- These fork mounted bike racks are a solid alternative to Yakima and Thule truck bed mounts.
- Beefy 9mm skewer keeps the fork in place.
- Lock your bike to the Clutch using a RockyMounts lock (not included; see accessories below). You can also purchase Rocky Mounts locks multi-packs so all your RockyMounts bike carriers lock and unlock using the same key! (Please Note, Thule and Yakima lock cores will not work with the Rocky Mounts bike racks.
- Super strong, cast aluminum construction with silver powdercoating.
- Please note due to the variety of mounting applications and possibilites the RockyMounts Clutch can be used in, mounting hardware is not included.
- Mounting base measures 150mm x 40mm (6" x 1.57").
- Outside holes accept 6mm or 1/4" bolts and are spaced 120mm (4.72") apart.
- Center hole accepts 8mm or 5/16 bolt.
- Easy-to-follow instructions included.
Ratings and Review
This item currently has no reviews.
Submit A Review: