Fall is here and El Nino is coming…so they say. It may still feel like summer, but we are fast approaching the change of seasons. This means several things:
1) It will get colder. Time to take inventory of your winter gear.
2) Time to upgrade your wiper blades.
3) Pumpkin Spice is everywhere.
4) It’s October…time for a fest!
Biketoberfest is coming to Marin!
WHEN: Saturday, October 17, 2015 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
WHERE: FAIRFAX, CA – Birthplace of the mountain bike!
FairAnselm Plaza 765 Center Blvd. Fairfax, CA 94930 (next to Iron Springs Pub)
We’re proud to support the Marin County Bicycle Coalition and Access4Bikes. We’re all about supporting our local community and partnering with the MCBC is a great opportunity to do just that since they are the stewards of bicycling in Marin county. Their group serves as a model for biking advocates everywhere. Please come and support them and come and check out our booth! It is all about bikes at this event, so wear your helmet and pack up the family for an awesome day.
- 70 bike exhibitors and a handmade bike show!
- Over 35 varieties of beer from 20 West Coast brewers!
- Live Music featuring The Mother Truckers
- Cargo bike racing, road ride and mountain bike ride with Bay Area frame builders!
- Delicious food from local vendors!
FREE Valet Bike Parking provided by MCBC – RIDE, DON’T DRIVE!
Benefiting the Marin County Bicycle Coalition and Access4Bikes.
Check out more details here: http://www.biketoberfestmarin.com/